Millennium Gate Museum Social Media Policy
Social Media Policy
The National Monuments Foundation and Millennium Gate Museum welcome your participation and comments on our social media and does not discriminate against any views. Nevertheless, the National Monuments Foundation monitors user-generated content and reserves the right to remove content for any reason, without consent, including:
- Comments that contain abusive, vulgar, offensive, threatening, or harassing language.
- Comments that include personal attacks or offensive terms that target specific individuals or groups.
- Comments that are off-topic, that promote services or products, or are spam.
- Comments that contain personal information, including home address, home or cell phone number, or personal e-mail address, in order to protect privacy.
- Comments that infringe on copyrights or trademarks.
- The National Monuments Foundation reserves the right to ban users who repeatedly violate the National Monuments Foundation social media guidelines. We do not verify the identity of commenters.
Effective January 2020